Thursday, June 23, 2011

Numbers 0-20 (1 more, 1 less, 2 more, 2 less)

My Kinders are only expected to know numbers 0-10 by the end of the 1st quarter. However, most of them come to me already knowing those numbers...and then some! I just made these number cards. I will cut them out and glue them onto a large posterboard (out of order and randomly placed) and then laminate it. The kids can toss a beanbag on the board. They name the number. Now, you can add the more/less cards for the ones that are ready. You could have those separate and they just draw a card instead having those glued to the poster. I hope this makes sense. I don't have a picture because I haven't made it yet. I just made some of these posters with high frequency words and they LOVED playing those games! I plan on making more to go with these. So, check back soon! :-)

Spring Math Numbers 0 to 20

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing! These are cute! I plan on making some stuff soon to go along with Debbie Diller's Math Workstation. (just gotta get to school and get my clipart cd's!) Come over and follow me!
    http://spotlightonkindergarten.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing! These are very cute! I have just recently start to make my own centers and materials and will never go back. I have been going a little crazy making stuff

    Check out my blog and please follow me at www.pocketfullofkinders.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi. I love the look of your blog! These numbers are so cute! Thank you for sharing. I should be spending this summer resting and relaxing but I cannot help myself from trying to get a head start for the coming school year! Happy Summer!

    ReplyDelete