Saturday, July 2, 2011

I love Target!

I have been looking for the perfect area rug for my library corner. Well, I found one today! I was so excited. The rugs I had been looking at were priced anywhere from 59.99 to 99.99. Oh, I didn't want to spend that much. I found this one and it was only 29.99! It is perfect. The colors that I wanted and the ABC's are an added bonus!

Now, I needed a tub to put library friends (the animals that my kinders can read to) in! I found one...AT TARGET!! It was only 5.99. I will fancy it up with my paint pens!

This next find was purely by accident. Someone had stuck it on an end cap, where it obviously didn't belong. It spoke to me! I figured it was a sign!

These pillow I found at Gordman's! They were both clearanced...chaaaa chiiiiing!


Now, I need a lamp, new book baskets, maybe a small table...like a night stand and some low shelves and my library is good to go!! I think :-)

5 comments:

  1. VERY cute!! Love the colors! Yea you on your great finds! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE that rug - decorating the classroom is one of my favorite parts of coming back to school :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. How big is the rug? Really cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. There is a really cute green lamp at target, with owls on it. It is in the children's bed linens section. It is the same green as your cushion. It is on sale this week. Check it out. Cute cute.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just bought that rug too! I loved the colors.

    ReplyDelete