Saturday, July 23, 2011

Linky Party for Pinterest

As if blogging wasn't enough...someone, a GENIUS I might add...came up with Pinterest. I love it! I was always bookmarking things, saving things, and then I would forget where and what I was doing. Now, I have boards that I can go to that help me stay organized!! Michelle over at
MICHELLES' MATH IN THE MIDDLE is hosting a linky party! What a great way to get new ideas and share our pins! So, if you are already pinning, then go add your link. If not, then you need an invite. I can send you one, but need your email address!!

4 comments:

  1. Tammy,

    Thanks for linking up to my party!

    I look forward to Pinning with you. By the way, you may just have THE cutest banner I have ever seen!

    ~Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have been seeing a lot of info about pinning lately and would like to try it out. If you could send me an invite I would appreciate it! janealorraine@yahoo.com

    Janea

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have been hearing alot about this but didn't know what it was. Please join me in! Thanks!!
    amberdeyonne@inbox.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Following your boards :)
    -Kristen (aka Secondary Solutions)

    ReplyDelete