Thursday, November 3, 2011

The Amazing Turkey Rescue FREEBIE!


This is another cute story by Steve Metzger. I love reading books by the same author. It gives us an opportunity to compare and contrast the characters and the settings! Since the three turkeys escaped from becoming Thanksgiving dinner on the farm, they were enjoying life on the loose! I created this sheet to use with the story. We talked about sequencing. Well, they did a different activity for each season. I had my kinders draw and write about what the turkeys did.

The Amazing Turkey Rescue



5 comments:

  1. I am hosting a November Book Picks Linky Party on my blog. This and your previous post would be wonderful. Hope you link up.

    http://learningwithmrsparker.blogspot.com/2011/10/november-book-picks.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Would you mind emailing me a copy of this download? It is set to private and I cannot download it. I would love to use it! Thanks!
    wareamy7270@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tammy, I love this activity, but it is set to private and I can't download.
    purplelady913@yahoo.com

    Thanks for all the great activities to go with books.
    Sandi

    ReplyDelete
  4. Woah! I'm really loving the template/theme of this blog. It's simple, yet effective.
    A lot of times it's very hard to get that "perfect balance" between usability and appearance. I must say that you've
    done a amazing job with this. In addition, the blog loads extremely fast for me on Firefox.
    Excellent Blog!

    My webpage :: Cameron
    Feel free to visit my blog - please click the following website

    ReplyDelete