Friday, December 30, 2011

DJI Frustration and a FREEBIE!


Ok, I am sure that you have seen all of the back and forth of "can we use DJI or can we not?!" Well, they have rec'd lots of calls and emails from teachers! Long story short...they have changed their TOU AGAIN! It is still a tad bit confusing, but after a discussion with them via their facebook fan page, I have decided that I will continue to use DJI to produce FREEBIES for you. My only wish is that they would have decided this a few days ago BEFORE I deleted all of the FREEBIES that I had already shared. I will try to get them back up for you...not sure when though. I luckily did not delete them from my scribd account. I can not for the life of me figure out Google Docs. If anyone knows of a good Google Doc tutorial, then please share.

Anywho, here is my first FREEBIE! It is what I use in my Write the Room Station. The kids go around and find words that begin with the letter on the left. I like to expose my kids to all kinds of different fonts!

Graphics/fonts copyright DJ Inkers. www.djinkers.com
JANUARY Write the Room

9 comments:

  1. Love these, thanks so much for sharing!!

    Jennifer @ Herding Kats In Kindergarten

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks!! I just made a freebie, too! ReadWriteSing

    ReplyDelete
  3. I will have to go check out their FB page for details! But thanks for sharing the freebie!!
    Jennifer
    First Grade Blue SKies

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your freebie!! Can't wait to use it on the 10th when I go back to school'!!
    fortheloveofkindergarten.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for your freebie and the updated new on DJ Inkers. I feel bad for your deleting those items. Plan on using your freebie next week!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. First off..Yay! You got Disqus! You will love it! Second...I think I'm just going to do one post and put ALL of my docs back up in that one. That will be easier right?! You are awesome Tammy! Sorry for blowing up your facebook comment!

    Laura
    Kinder Kraziness

    ReplyDelete
  7. I did get Diqus....thanks to you! It is so much easier to reply to comments. I was thinking the same thing....putting all of my freebies back on post. What a mess! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  8. Check out my blog for a post on this. Thanks for sharing. I WISH they would offer a commercial license. boo.



    Color Me Kinder

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Tammy:
    That whole copyright thing put a dent in my holiday fun!
    If you don't mind a little sarcasm, check out my post at:
    http://joyin6th.blogspot.com/2012/01/wrapping-up-winter-vacation.html

    Happy New Year!

    Kim
    Finding JOY in 6th Grade

    ReplyDelete