Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Mooseltoe Art Activity

It is perfectly perfect!! I just posted my Mooseltoe art pack on TPT and TN! Make sure you check back for some fun FREEBIES that I am creating to go with it!

Live Love Laugh Everyday In Kindergarten TPT Store

Live Love Laugh Everyday In Kindergarten TN Store


  1. That is so adorable. Thanks for reminding me of this book. I must read it to my class soon.

  2. Oh my goodness these are GREAT! Thank you so much for sharing your printables. I just found your blog, I am a speech pathologist, mama and blogger and I host a linky party on bring parents and educators together to share free or nearly free educational lessons and activities, I'd love for you to come check it out :) Link up if you'd like, or just browse the other great activity ideas! Oh, and I'm your newest:D follower!