Sunday, December 25, 2011

New Year's Resolutions Linky Party


I can't believe that 2011 is coming to an end. I have so much to be thankful for. 2011 is the year that I began blogging. I have met so many new teacher blogging buddies! You all continue to inspire me every day. I recently sat down to make some blogging goals for myself...thank you Charity Preston! :-) The one thing that I am learning is when setting goals for myself is that it needs to be what I can control.

I am sitting with my new Erin Condren planner and writing out my goals. So, I thought maybe you all were doing the same and thought it would be fun to share our New Year's resolutions with the blogging world! Please link up!!

Here are my resolutions:
PERSONAL-
1. Create and maintain a workout schedule for myself that is realistic.
2. Make healthier choices when eating.
3. Have a mother/daughter day with each of my four girls individually.
4. Hubby and I have a "date night" once a month.
5. Research and find a place that my family can volunteer our time...TOGETHER!

TEACHING-
1. Read at least 2 new professional books
2. The big one...ORGANIZATION. I have got to become more organized!
3. Create my own "Sub Tub"

BLOGGING/TPT and TN STORES/FACEBOOK FAN PAGE-
1. Blog at least 4 times per week.
2. Share at least one FREEEBIE each week
3. Create one Unit for TPT/TN each month
4. Add pictures to my posts



2 comments:

  1. You got the Erin Condren Planner!! I wanted one of those! You lucky duck! =) Maybe next year! lol
    Jennifer
    First Grade Blue SKies

    ReplyDelete
  2. seems like we hosted the same party at the same time :) I say we join forces :)

    Hop on over and check out the MEGA GIVEAWAT hosted by 12 bloggers!

    ❤ Mor Zrihen ❤
    A Teacher's Treasure

    ReplyDelete