Saturday, December 31, 2011

Winter Olympics Pack and FREEBIES

I just posted a Winter Olympics Read, Build and Write pack to my TPT and TN stores. You can click on the store buttons in my sidebar.


Here are a couple of FREEBIES that I created that you could use with this pack!

The first is a syllable recording sheet. Your students can use the vocabulary cards to copy the word, clap it, and count it!
Winter Olympic Syllables

You can have your students choose which Olympic sport is their favorite and have them write about it!
Winter Olympic Writing

3 comments:

  1. Love the Olympic theme and the freebie! Thanks!!
    Jennifer
    First Grade Blue SKies

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations of winning on the other blog! I just saw your name! Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Alpine skiing, speed skating, curling, short track, it can only mean one thing, it's time for the Winter Olympics!.spartacus season 2

    ReplyDelete