Wednesday, February 15, 2012

President's Day Math and a FREEBIE!

President's Day always sneaks up on me! There are so many other fun things going on in February! I created a fun Patriotic Math Pack that you can use all year long! You can get my newest pack here.

Here is a FREEBIE for you! It's the "Make a 2 Digit Number" Each child rolls 2 dice. They make a 2 digit number from what they rolled. The first one to fill up the board is the winner! I have included a color version, which you could use simple/thematic manipulatives to cover. I also have a black and white version and they can color in the number!
Patriotic Make a 2 Digit Number

8 comments:

  1. Hey, I just found your blog through Kreative in Kinder. I'm your newest follower! Love the President's Day pack!

    Angela
    The Daily Alphabet

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi
    Wish you were my kids Kinder teacher :-)
    Thanks for sharing your ideas and resources with us. How do you do it?
    I love the name of your blog...for the longest time my sign off has been love, laugh, live!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you! My kinders need more practice with this skill!
    ReadWriteSing

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is wonderful! Thank you so much for sharing!

    Heather
    Heather's Heart

    ReplyDelete
  5. its wonderful mind game for kids i really appreciate you on this piece of work.Thanks for sharing this information.
    Qurbani

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you so much for the Freebie! I love it! :)
    http://misstinsleysbees.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete