Monday, March 26, 2012

CRACK! High Frequency Words Game!

 Ok, ok, ok...did the title of the post grab your attention. I made some super cute high frequency words games! I used an adorable graphic of a chick coming out of an egg from
KPM Doodles. So, I named the game CRACK. I asked my good friend Crystal from 
Kreative In Kinderif that sounded alright and she said YES! CRACK it is! :-)

I just uploaded them to my TpT store! I am thinking of creating a response sheet for each as a FREEBIE! If I do, then I will post them tomorrow. For the first 5 that comment on this post...leave your email address and which packet you would like and I will email it to you for FREE!!




I didn't create a 2nd Grade list, but would be willing if there was a request! Just give me a yell!! Happy Monday Peeps!!

20 comments:

  1. so cute :)

    kimberlycollatos@comcast.net

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I would love the first grade one :)


    kimberlycollatos@comcast.net

    ReplyDelete
  3. What great ideas- perfect for our egg hatching unit! I would love the pre-primer set. Thanks for all you do!
    pjbs@charter.net

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would love a copy, it looks great! The Primer Crack one. Thanks!
    mztrinh@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. This looks so cute!!

    Jennifer
    jenniferlalsip(at)yahoo(dot)com
    The First Grade Dream

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are adorable! I would love a copy of the pre-primer!

    Kay

    twinkletoez773@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I would love the first grade set!

    Jennifer
    jenniferlalsip(at)yahoo(dot)com
    The First Grade Dream

    ReplyDelete
  8. I would like the kinderg.... AAHH! Too late! Too late! *sigh... story of my life...

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh it looks awesome!! I love the name!!! :)
    Sweettimesinfirst@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow...some people are speedy quick! I'll have to check out the kinder edition!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Sweet! I would love a copy of the K set!!! Pretty please!!!

    hall.goldrush@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. cute cute!! That title definitely caught my eye, haha!!

    Nicole
    Rowdy in Room 300

    ReplyDelete
  13. Ugh always late :( one day I will fast enough! :) this looks

    ReplyDelete
  14. I follow you. These sight words will come handy at this time.
    egruwell@del-valle.k12.tx.us

    ReplyDelete
  15. Can't wait to try them out! I just have to decide what lists to get since I currently teach 1st & 2nd grade and will have PreK & K next year. Your posts have given me several great ideas for next year!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Those are zoo cute. I love your blog- so many great ideas.

    ✿Tiffani Time 4 Kindergarten

    ReplyDelete
  17. I would be interested in a 2nd and 3rd grade Dolch word Crack game. This looks like fun!
    lraines78@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. I don't know if your kinder pre-primer set is still available but I wold really love a set. K_trautmann@hotmail.com. Really cute stuff...thanks

    ReplyDelete