Friday, March 9, 2012

Friday FREEBIES! There Was An Old Lady Who Swallowed A Clover

Here are a few FREEBIES to go with "There Was An Old Lady Who Swallowed A Clover" I have already shared this first FREEBIE, but am putting it in this post also. :-) 
This is a small packet of my Roll And Cover Up Games!

The first you play with one die
 Old Lady Roll and Cover


the second with two dice,
Old Lady Roll and Cover
 and the third with three dice!
Old Lady Roll and Cover
You could print a board for each student, or you could just print two of each and put it into a station!

On to the new FREEBIES! I love the Race to... games! So, I created some to go with this super cute story. 
Race to 20, 50 and 100 Dice Games

The directions are included in the pack download. I hope you enjoy!

Here is my "There Was An Old Lady Who Swallowed A Clover Literacy Pack" to my TpT store.
 

10 comments:

  1. Thanks for the freebies. They are so cute!

    :) Ann

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it! I just read this yesterday and this is a perfect follow up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for the super cute freebies! I played the Roll and Cover with my students for the 1st time today and they LOVED it! Thank you for helping to make learning fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. We worked on your pack this week, and my kids loved it! It is awesome!

    Angela
    The Daily Alphabet

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for the adorable freebies!

    Joni @ kinderkidsfun.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your *freebies*!

    Thank you so much for sharing your hard work.

    My kiddos will love these.

    I have a *freebie* called Race to the Rainbow with dice that I would love for you to come check out...my kiddos are crazy about it! =)


    Heather
    Heather's Heart

    ReplyDelete
  7. Just wanted to let you know how creative these ideas are! Now that St. Patty's day is over, I can't wait to see what you post about next! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awesome! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  9. i like this post thanks for sharing this information with us.
    Qurbani

    ReplyDelete
  10. Just got sent your way by Leslie from Kindergarten Works! Can't wait to use this. Thank you for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete