Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Hello long lost bloggin' friends!

It has been awhile! I finally feel like I am sort of getting back to "normal"...if that is possible! :-) I want to thank all of you for your kind words, thoughts, and prayers. It has been a very difficult past few weeks. I know that my dear father-in-law is in a much better place now and no longer suffering. I will miss him forever and always. 

I just finished 3rd quarter report cards AND we had our 2012-2013 Kindergarten Parent Night also. CRAZY BUSY! You all will be so jealous to hear that we already have 6 high ability learners....according to their parents that is (insert eye roll here). I swear, I get asked the silliest questions sometimes. I am so tempted to totally just be a smarty when asked crazy questions. "Mrs. Lee, do you challenge children if they already know something?" Nope, I don't believe in challenging anyone...at all...ever. Ok, I am done being sarcastic. I really do enjoy parent night. I love talking to parents. It's just those few cray-cray peeps that make me laugh. 

Soooooo, I have been working on a few things. I have some Easter items posted to my TpT store. I will be finishing up Easter, Farm and begin working on Transportation and Dinosaurs. Anyone have any requests that they would like to see in the units on TpT? FREEBIES?

Here is an Easter Monster Spin N Graph FREEBIE for you!
Spin N Graph Easter Monsters

Here is my latest "There Was An Old Lady Who Swallowed A Chick" Unit on TpT I have added a few activities to this pack. I would love to hear your feedback if you purchase this. 
There Was Old Lady Who Swallowed A Chick TpT Unit

Check back later this week for more FREEBIES! Let me know what you would like to see!!




9 comments:

  1. Always good to see a post from you!
    Mary
    http://sharingkindergarten.blogspot.com/2012/03/teacher-desk-substitution.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so sorry that you have had such a hard time lately. I will be praying peace for you and your family. Thank you so much for sharing your cute ideas, my kiddos really enjoy them!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the freebie! I'm glad you are feeling better!
    Sarah
    Sarah's First Grade Snippets

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad you're back. LOVE the Spin-N-Graph activities!

    ✪ Miss W

    Miss W Teaches

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for the freebie! Glad to see you back!

    Jennifer @ Herding Kats In Kindergarten

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am sorry for you loss. Thanks for the freebie! Could you do somethings on the line of camping/forest? I teach preschool in Omaha and also a High 5 program and can't find so much in that theme. :)
    Diane didifang@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I LOVE your blog. I just awarded you the "One Beautiful Blog" award. Stop by my blog to grab your award.
    -Lovely Nina
    Lovely Little Learners

    ReplyDelete