Thursday, March 22, 2012

Hippity Hoppity...Easter's On It's Way!

Is this school year flying by for anyone else?! As I get one thing checked off of my ever growing TO DO LIST...I add 3 more! :-) I can tell you that I am so ready for Spring Break! I have tomorrow and then the next week and then an ENTIRE WEEK OFF! Woo Hoo!! I hope to get all of my big units created that week.

Here is an Easter FREEBIE for you! It is an Easter Egg Number Sort (Even/Odd)
Even/Odd Number Sort 

These are a few stations that I have uploaded to my TpT store. 

Easter Math Station "Top It!"

Easter Math Station "Easter Monster Number Squeeze"

Easter Math Station "Roll and Cover Up"

Easter Math Station "Dice Race Games to 20, 50 and 100"

I am still working on the last few Math Stations for Easter. Any literacy requests?

8 comments:

  1. I love these! I taught kinder for 13 years and now teach 2nd. I am at a school where 69% of opur student pop. is ESOL. So these lessons still come in handy for 2nd. Please visit my blog as I have some kinder activities to share as well secondissosweet.blogspot.com. Have a great day. Thanks for all you do to inspire and help others.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the cute even and odd activity. That's on the agenda soon so it will be perfect.
    Ms. Kerri and her Krazy Kindergarten

    ReplyDelete
  3. These look great! I love all the spring colors. I am totally ready for spring!

    Thanks for the great freebie:)

    Sarah
    Sarah's First Grade Snippets

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for the odd and even freebie! I have never really taught that concept in kindergarten, but I am planning on it for the month of april in our daily calendar binders and this will be a great help! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for the freebie! I teach second and would love some higher numbers for the odd/even sort if you get a chance.

    ReplyDelete