Thursday, March 29, 2012

Reading Street Game and a FREEBIE

I have one more day until my SPRING BREAK officially begins. I can not wait! The kids are ready too. We have had a very mild Winter here in Nebraska. We have not used any snow days...which in Nebraska is so unusual. However, this gal will take it!!

I have so many things that I want to get done next week...around the house, blogging, creating, sharing. I will be busy.

I decided to create my latest CRACK sight word game using the Scott Foresman Reading Street high frequency words. You can get that unit in my TpT store.
Click on the picture and it will take you to the unit in my TpT store

While I was at it...I went ahead and added a FREEBIE! It's the super fun "I Have....Who Has?" using the Scott Foresman Reading Street high frequency words.




8 comments:

  1. I will be on SB too! I love your games. I will share your freebie everywhere too!

    Mary
    Sharing Kindergarten

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute! I like how these are very versitile and can be all year long!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Look's fun! How do you like Reading Street? Our school district is looking into this curriculum and thought I would get some thoughts on the program. Any feedback would be appreciated. Thank you for your time.

    Jodi
    junebutterfly78@yahoo.com
    kinderspot-jodi.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like a fun game to keep kids interested in high frequency words. Thanks for this great idea! Renee

    ReplyDelete
  5. A street game is a sport or game that is played on city streets rather than a prepared field. Street games are usually simply play time activities of children in the most convenient venue. However some street games have risen to the level of organized tournaments, such as stickball.Copy The Blueprint Review

    ReplyDelete