Sunday, April 1, 2012

Easter Math Station FREEBIE!

I am sitting here thinking about school tomorrow...wait...wait a minute!! I DO NOT HAVE SCHOOL TOMORROW! Woo Hoo!! I am on Spring Break all week peeps! Now, don't take this the wrong way. I love my kids and spending time with them, but wanna know what makes this Spring Break extra relaxing?! My kids are in school M-Th!! Say what?! YEP, I am home all week...BY MYSELF. That almost never happens. Now, I won't have a Rachel from Friends (best show ever) moment.



BUT, I will enjoy myself. I am planning to take them lunch though. One of many perks of teaching in a different district than my kids attend. I have so much that I want to get done this week. Let's hope I get it done!! :-)

Here is a fun Easter Math Station. The kids roll 2 dice to make a two digit number. They can choose which number they make. For example, if they roll a 2 and a 3, then they could make 23 or 32. Once they make both of those numbers and if they roll a 2 and a 3 again, then they loose their turn. The first player to fill their board is the winner! I have included 2 color mats that could be laminated and you use a seasonal eraser or even candy, to cover the number. I have included a black and white copy that you can print and they can color of their two digit number. ENJOY!!



12 comments:

  1. Lol @ the Rachel moment. That episode was on the other day and I watched it hehe.

    Enjoy your time by yourself!


    Journey of a Substitute Teacher

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tammy,
    Thank you so much for the freebie! We are working on rolling 2 digit numbers with dice this week...perfect timing! Thanks again!

    Shannon

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that you made a Friends reference. It's my favorite show. Thanks for sharing the freebie. We've started math stations this past week and this looks like a great game.
    Ms. Kerri and her Krazy Kindergarten

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for this cutie station! Already printed and laminated, ready for tomorrow :)

    Jessica
    The Littlest Scholars

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for the activity, my kinders need practice w/their two digit numbers!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I loved the 2-digit activity from St. Patrick's Day, and so did my kids... I know they will enjoy this one just as much! Thanks so much!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you. My kids will love them.
    EG

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is very cute! Thanks for sharing my kindies will have so much fun with this!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for the freebie. It looks cute :)

    Sue
    theverybusykindergarten

    ReplyDelete