Friday, April 20, 2012

Exciting News!!

Are you ready?! ARE YOU?? I am one of the new authors for TBA!! OK, maybe not that exciting for you, but super exciting for me. YAY ME!! :-) I also got a new blog design! Do you like it? I am loving it! I love the little blondie that I had before, but she was beginning to pop up everywhere. So, I thought that it was time for a change. Something a little more unique. I am so happy with how it turned out.

Whew! I am beat peeps! It was my daughter's school carnival tonight and I am a PTO officer. So, we were there all night! Guess that was something that you really didn't need to know. I don't really have anything else. I just wanted to share my news with my bloggin' buds!! I will be back tomorrow with a new FREEBIE for you!

Good night all! I am out!!

12 comments:

  1. Welcome to TBA!! We are so happy to have you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on becoming a TBA author. I look forward to reading losts of fun posts from you! Your family sounds wonderful and I can't even imagine having 4 girls. (I have 1 boy and 1 girl)I can tell that you LOVE it! I really like all of their names.

    Your new blog design is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I heart your new look! Congrats on being a new author! I was equally excited when I was invited to CF2!

    Sylvia

    I Heart My Kinder Kids

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats. I love your new blog design, sooooo cute.

    Queen with Class

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats on your blog update and invitation to write for TBA! Did you seek out TBA to write for them or did they come to you?

    I'm your newest follower! Would love for you to stop by.

    Maria
    Kinder-Craze

    ReplyDelete
  6. I LOVE your new layout! When it's an original... I think it helps you stand out a bit more from the rest! =) So cute!

    Jessica
    Under the Alphabet Tree

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations!!! I love the new design!!

    Angela
    The Daily Alphabet

    ReplyDelete