Sunday, April 22, 2012

Make Old New Again!!

So, I was looking through my TpT store. I noticed some of the very first things that I uploaded! My work has really evolved! I appreciate all of you that have followed me from the beginning. I wanted to jazz up a few favorites.

The first set that I redid was my Daily 5 posters! I added a poster for "Meet With The Teacher." I changed the font a bit and added a cover page. If you already purchased this set, then you can redownload it! :-)

 Here is what the new set looks like...

The next set that I redid was my CAFE poster set.

Finally, I remade the Daily 5 icons! 

 If you have purchased any of these, you are able to go and get these! You can go to your purchases!! I hope that you like the changes!!

15 comments:

  1. Um, I need these!!! :)So cute!
    <>< Crystal

    ReplyDelete
  2. How do I get these?? I can't find them on TPT.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I had to remove them! Sorry :-( I do have a set on here for free though. Look under the kd5 book study.

      Delete
  3. I don't see these on your TPT site :(

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just checked your TPT site and cant find them either! :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I had to remove them. Sorry :-( you can find a free set here though. Search the label kd5 book study.

      Delete
  5. Hi Tammy!
    I searched the book study label and can't find this :( It is exactly what I am looking for! Please let me know how I can find it!

    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'd love a copy of these, too! They are super cute! Thanks so much for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'd love a copy of these, too! They are super cute! Thanks so much for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm sorry you had to take them down. :( They're adorable. I also couldn't find them. I'm not sure if you're willing to email them or not.

    bcosby83@gmail.com

    Brenda
    You Might Be a First Grader...

    ReplyDelete
  9. I would like to say thanks a lot for discussing this useful information, I like this information so much Keep it up.simple start video review

    ReplyDelete
  10. I would like to thank you for the efforts you have made in writing this article. I am hoping the same best work from you in the future as well. In fact your creative writing abilities has inspired me to start my own Blog Engine blog now. Really the blogging is spreading its wings rapidly. Your write up is a fine example of it.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love these. So sad you had to take them down! This is exactly what I wanted!! :)

    ReplyDelete