Friday, May 4, 2012

Teacher Appreciation Sale


Don't you just love a SALE!? I know that I do! There are several fabulous TpT stores that are having a sale. Everything in my store is 20% off....PLUS TpT is offering 10% off. All you need to do is enter prom code TAD12 at checkout and you can save up to 28% off!! Go fill up your cart now!!The sale starts on Sunday, May 6th and goes through Tuesday, May 8th.

I am already in the "next year" frame of mind! How about you? I want to have everything printed and ready to go!!

2 comments:

  1. Awesome!!! I would love to pick up some of your items!!! Did you know about the "jackpot" that is going on on sunday on Tpt?? A bunch of blogs are going to be offering one of their items for free!!! They say that there will be about $450 dollars worth of stuff for free on Sunday!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there, every week I feature "Blogs of the Week" on my blog and you were featured. Check it out at http://TheTeachersKorner.blogspot.com I am your newest follower:)

    ReplyDelete