Sunday, June 3, 2012

My Favorite Things Linky Party



My good friend Mary over at Sharing Kindergarten is having a linky party. I love linky parties! This one is all about MY FAVORITE THINGS!! You can link up by clicking on Mary's button below!

First up, this is how I start my day. My feet hit the floor and no coffee for this gal! I prefer fountain,, but will take a can over bottle any day! Only....
My next favorite drink and have to have...even though I know it is terrible for me...AND I blame living in Georgia for 5 years on this addiction...
I have lots of shows that are a must watch....Glee (yep, I am a GLEEK), Modern Family, but my absolute all time favorite TV show has to be....
It is so funny! I love each one of the characters. I planned the birth of my last child around the series finale..don't judge me...I had 4 C sections people! lol

I can listen to just about any kind of music. Seriously, I can listen to hair band, 80s, disco, and even country! I have one band that is my absolute, all time favorite....

WANTED....DEAD OR ALIVE!! Who doesn't love to turn up their radio in the car and rock out to this song!? I know that I do! I think that when Jon asks me to get up on stage and ask me to sing with him...I will be ready! Oh Jon, how I love thee....Richie too!! Mmmmmmmm!!!

I love all things apple...my ipad, my iphone, my macbook! Love, love, love, LOOOOOVE them!!

Food! My favorite place to eat is...

The stuffed mushrooms...YUMMY! Crab legs...YUMMY! Salad....YUMMY! Anyone else hungry!?

GOOOOO BIIIIIIIG REEEEED! GO BIG RED! I love my Huskers and not just football...volleyball, soccer, softball, gymnastics, you name it...anything Husker...WE LOVE IT!!


I didn't post any teachery favorite things. :-) Maybe another linky party this Summer! Happy Summer to me peeps!!

12 comments:

  1. I adore my Mac anything (IPhone, IPad, and macbook pro). Mac rules!
    jeannie
    Kindergarten Lifestyle

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love those cheesy biscuit things at Red Lobster!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that you're a FRIENDS fan! I own all 10 seasons on DVD and can quote each episode as soon as I pop it in the DVD player. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I also love some FRIENDS... I told all my friends how old I felt when that show went to Nick at Night! I also own all the seasons!

    When I read your list I see AGAIN how much we are alike... Sweet tea, Bon Jovi, and I drink PIBB Zero in the am.

    Thanks for the shoutout!
    Mary
    Sharing Kindergarten

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love Apple, McDonald's Unsweetened Tea, and Friends too.

    April
    Wolfelicious

    ReplyDelete
  6. Friends is my absolute favorite! I'm always watching it when I blog! And I'm addicted to Mac products as well (my husband is a PC guy!)

    Sara :)
    Smiling In Second Grade

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love Sweet Tea, too! You are right! It's such a Southern thing AND not nearly as bad for you as Diet drinks! At least, that's what I like to think! I am a big Apple fan, as well! Like your favorites!

    Laura
    Peace, Love, and First Grade

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love Bon Jovi! Now I have Wanted Dead or Alive stuck in my head LOL! :)...and Mickey D's sweet tea is sooo good! Must be a southern thing. :)

    Lisa
    Learning Is Something to Treasure

    ReplyDelete
  9. I think we could be best friends!! Love all those things too! Love your blog too! Very fun and cheery!

    ReplyDelete
  10. GO BIG RED!! Another Husker in Omaha :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fellow Husker fan here!! I am from Fremont but live in NJ - once a Husker, always a Husker!

    http://kathismath.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete