Friday, August 10, 2012

A Sale and MUST HAVES!!

I  love sales. Do you love sales? Who DOESN'T love sales?! LOL! On Sunday August 12th and Monday August 13th you can get all of the products in my store for 28% off. I am offering 20% and TpT is offering 10%. I know what you are thinking...20+10=30....I KNOW. However, TpT takes 10% off of my already 20% discounted...so actually 28%.  To get the discount you must enter BTS12

 One item that I would like to share with you is my Literacy Work Stations Starter Set. If you plan on doing LWS this year, then this packet is for you! I have updated with a different font and cute stripes and polka dot backgrounds!

Here are a few things from other sellers that I think are BTS must haves!!















1 comment:

  1. I'm still waiting for you to wrap up the Daily 5 Book Study-- is that ever going to happen??? Been waiting almost a month for that.

    ReplyDelete