Thursday, August 9, 2012

Schedule Board

I am officially back at school. The tiredness hasn't hit me...YET! I am sure it will kick in on Monday or Tuesday. I get my new kiddos on Wednesday!! My room is coming together...slowly, but surely! I finished my schedule board today (in between the umpteen million very important and so super relevant to Kindergarten meetings that we had today...cough cough...SARCASM!)

I am changing it up this year. I want to have my schedule close to our meeting place. I usually add "time" into my calendar in Jan/Feb. I typically had a clock and I just changed the time every day. Well, I thought...what better way to teach time to these Kinders than to make it relevant to their day. Now, I will start out with introducing each segment of our day. I will eventually add the time piece in, but not right away.

I have our schedule divided into two. The left side shows our morning and the right side shows our afternoon.
I looooove how bright and cheery it is!! I have my extra cards to the right in a separate chart.

 Those extra cards are like birthday, library, computer lab, art, etc...the stuff we don't have everyday. :-)

You can get my customizable schedule cards by clicking the title page below! 


I adore the letters that are at the top! Those are from my blogging buddy Caitlin!

 You can get your set by clicking below! It will take you directly to Caitlin's TpT store. They are so colorful and match everything that I have PERFECTLY! 
 

13 comments:

  1. I love how that looks with the pink background! So cute :)
    Melissa from http://transitionalkinder.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE how that looks!! Can't wait to see your whole room!! :)

    Caitlin
    Kindergarten Smiles

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love how bright & colorful everything is!! Your room looks fantastic!! I look forward to seeing everything once it's completed! :)
    Lisa
    Learning Is Something to Treasure

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your board! Where did you get your colorful pocket charts from?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes, where did you get those pocket charts.:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looking good! I love the idea of scheduling cards - need to get some!
    I also LURVE that green pocket chart!

    Thank you for sharing!

    Kristen
    I do, We Do, You Do!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Where did you final TEAL and LIME GREEN pocket charts?? I love the whole look!! And I really want those pocket charts!

    ❤ -Stephanie
    Falling Into First

    ReplyDelete
  8. Check out this amazing school fundraiser www.scholarpon.com you cant buy daily deals and give back to schools.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your schedule chart is awesome! It is so bright and cheery!

    Sara :)
    Smiling In Second Grade

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love your schedule chart...bright and colorful!
    Alexa <3

    http://bilingualscrapbook.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your class is very cheery and bright

    Please help me design my new teaching blog. Come by and see my choices and comment on which one you like best. http://preschoolerdaze.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete