Sunday, October 14, 2012

New Blog and a Halloween FREEBIE

This week has been super crazy! My bloggin' bestie, Krystal from Kreative In Kinder, and I started our FREEBIELICIOUS blog. We started talking about this Summer and were waiting for life to not be so hectic and crazy. Well, as you all know...that will NEVER happen! We decided to jump right in and get it started.

We wanted to create a blog that focused on PK, K, and 1st grade FREEBIES! We invited a few of our other bloggin' buddies to join us and almost 1,000 followers, over 100,000 page views, over 600 FB fans later...here we are!

There have been some UH-MAY-ZING things posted there. If you don't already follow, then head on over and join us now! :-)Thank you all so much for your support this week. We appreciate you!!

Freebielicious


I just posted a fun Halloween skip counting pack. I hope you enjoy it!! 



2 comments:

  1. Dude! You are totally fired, lol. You misspelled my name!! CRYSTAL! :) Good thing I still <3 ya.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi - I am now following your blog! Excited to see all the wonderful ideas that you have!
    Gina Knight Harville

    ReplyDelete