Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Treats for Our Sweets

Trick or treat....smell my feet...give me something good to eat! :-) I love Halloween! My Freebielicious friends and I are teaming up to bring our "sweet" followers some fabulicious "treats!" You can

Here is my freebie for you! I have been making "High Five Practice Sets." This one is for colors and color words. You can hang them around your room, by your bathroom passes, on your door...going in and out. The kids "high five" the hands and say the color and read the color word! Have fun with it! My kids are loving the high frequency words AND the letters. I plan on making a beginning sounds set and shapes!

Now you can hop on over to my bloggin buddy Katie and grab her "treat" for you!!


11 comments:

  1. Great color practice. Thanks a lot!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the facebook post. I would have been so disappointed if I missed out on all this Halloween fun! Sue

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this! My kids will love this addition to the classroom.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have a student who loves high fives so this should be something he really enjoys.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a great activity! I would love to see them for sight words! Thanks for sharing!
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  6. FUN! Thank you for sharing! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you!!
    Shibahn
    www.landoflearning.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Phantom Weblink Cloaker is the latest product from Soren Jordansen, Cindy Battye and Bob Merrick, the same team that were responsible for the best advertising ClickBank Buccaneer promotion system a few several weeks ago.

    phantom link cloaker review

    ReplyDelete
  9. I would like to say thanks a lot for discussing this useful information, .I like this information so much Keep it up.spartacus season 2

    ReplyDelete