Saturday, November 3, 2012

A to Z Dictionaries from Teeny Tiny Teacher


I found the C.U.T.E.S.T picture dictionaries. I am a huge DJ Inkers fan...so these caught my eye pronto! They are from Kristin and she blogs over at A Teeny Tiny Teacher. You can visit her blog by clicking her button above.



These dictionaries are perfect. However, I don't really use them as a "dictionary/" :-) I use SF Reading Street and we introduce a letter each week. I take a single letter page and put it up on my projector. I have the kids choose one picture to write about. I also write one or two of our high frequency words and they need to use those at least one time in their writing. They must choose a different picture to write about each day!  THEY LOVE IT!!

If I have a few extra minutes...I will even do a quick FIX IT with one one of the pictures. I will write a sentence on the board and they fix it.

7 comments:

  1. Love these dictionaries! My class is still using them and my objectives were covered with ease!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, Tammy!!
    And I love your idea!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your blog, Tammy! I appraciate and love all your gret ideas and products!! Many Thanks, kelly
    kelly.turk@browardschools.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your blog, Tammy! I appraciate and love all your gret ideas and products!! Many Thanks, kelly
    kelly.turk@browardschools.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Phantom Weblink Cloaker is the latest product from Soren Jordansen, Cindy Battye and Bob Merrick, the same team that were responsible for the best advertising ClickBank Buccaneer promotion system a few several weeks ago.

    phantom link cloaker review

    ReplyDelete
  6. I take a single letter page and put it up on my projector. I have the kids choose one picture to write about.

    Live Chat Program

    ReplyDelete
  7. Here is the entry of a new & thrilling game that's compatible with all your PCs and Laptops as well. Just log on and feel like plug & play instantly. Log on to participate the enthusiasm of a large web community. Join us to play Jogos De Moto.

    ReplyDelete