Monday, November 26, 2012

It's the most wonderful time of the year...

CHRISTMAS TIME! Can you believe it?! 4 school weeks until Christmas break! This year is just flying by! Here is my Christmas Math and Literacy Unit. I hope you like it! It is on sale right now! You can get to my TpT store by clicking on the cover page below.

This packet has activities for: letter recognition, letter writing, beginning sounds, sight words, CVC words, sentence writing, letter and list writing, number recognition, number writing, ordinal numbers, patterns and graphing.





















5 comments:

  1. I can't wait for Christmas :) it is the most wonderful time of the year ;)
    Alexa
    http://bilingualscrapbook.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am going to have to buy your latest Christmas product. It is too cute!
    Thanks so much.
    Trinh

    ReplyDelete
  3. I got it !! Can'y wait to use it !

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dang...I missed the sale! Do you have anything like this not in a Christmas theme. Thinking specifically of the letter writing sheet. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Excellent post! We are linking to this great article on our site.

    Keep up the good writing.
    Also see my website: Rapid weightloss

    ReplyDelete