Monday, November 19, 2012

Old Posters....New Again

I have always loved creating things! I guess it was just natural to begin blogging and opening a store on TpT! Well, as time goes by...I would like to think that I get better! :-) My products are in need of some updating! The fist sets that I decided to take on were some of my best sellers. 

First is my comprehension poster set #1!


This packet includes posters for : cause and effect, classify and categorize, compare and contrast, draw conclusions, main idea and details, and realism and fantasy

Comprehension Poster set #2!



This packet includes:
Posters: author, illustrator, character, setting, plot, and sequence of events and 4 different station response sheets

Making Connections Poster Set!


This set includes:
3 Text Connections Posters (Text-to-Text, Text-to-Self, and Text-to-World)
3 response sheets

If you have already purchased these sets, then all you need to do is go to "My Purchases" tab and redownload!!


I have also combined all three sets into one mega set!!
 



 

5 comments:

  1. Hi Tammy,
    Super cute posters! I was just stopping by to wish you a Happy Thanksgiving!

    Shawna
    The Picture Book Teacher's Edition

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey I am sо thrilled I fоund your site, Ӏ
    гeally fοund you bу acсіdеnt, while I was
    browsing on Askjeeve for something else, Nonetheless I am hеге now and would ϳuѕt lіke to say many thanks for a incrediblе ρost and a
    all round thrilling blοg (I аlso love the theme/dеsign),
    I don’t have time to go through it all at
    thе momеnt but I hаve bookmaгkeԁ
    it аnd also included yоur RSS feeds, so
    whеn I have time I will be back to read muсh more,
    Please ԁo keeρ up the excеllent b.
    My page - http://themakemoney.net

    ReplyDelete
  3. I used to be able to find good information from your
    content.
    Check out my web page Hainan Airlines

    ReplyDelete
  4. I used to be able to find good information from your content.
    my web page > Hainan Airlines

    ReplyDelete
  5. nice posters, as a teacher, I am very amazed by your blog

    ReplyDelete