Monday, December 17, 2012

Christmas Fluency Freebie and Life :-)

First, I want to say my thoughts and prayers are with the entire Sandy Hook community. Such a senseless act of violence and so many lives effected. My heart breaks for those teachers, children, and their families. I hope you enjoy your students this week...have some fun and give them lots of hugs!

Second, I hope that you have noticed that I have been a bit MIA lately. Our house has been a bit hectic this last month. Very long and sad story short...we have taken in my newborn great nephew! He was born 6 weeks premature and needed a loving home to take care of him. My entire family decided that we would be that home. I will be honest...getting up every 3 hours is a bit tough on this "not quite as young as I used to be" lady! The feedings, the diapers, and the frantic shopping in less than 48 hours to be ready for him! My girls are so excited. I wish they were a little more excited at 2:00 and 5:00 AM when he is ready to eat, but this little guy is being snuggled and loved on all day long. 

Sooooo.....I hope that my life is getting back into a routine...a new routine...but routine none the less. :-) I created a freebie for you! I know that it is a little last minute for Christmas, but will be creating more themes for these too! My kiddos need practice naming letters fluently. Our district uses AIMSWEB for quarterly monitoring. I thought I would put a cute flair on it! You can have them name the letter or letter sound. 

You can grab your copy by clicking the cover picture below!

I have included upper and lower case letters and numbers (0-25)




17 comments:

  1. Tammy,

    Bless you and your family for taking in your great nephew! I'm sure you must be exhausted but so happy to have a little one to cuddle with. :o)

    Thanks so much for the freebie! I love it! Happy Holidays!

    œKaryn
    A is for Apple B is for Blog
    Kideducator@comcast.net

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is there anything you need for the baby?
    Tania
    My Second Sense

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on the new addition to your family. What a blessing for the holidays!

    Cindy
    Granny Goes to School

    ReplyDelete
  4. First I want to say how wondereful you and your family are to include your great nephew into your loving family! I know you are tired and overwhelmed, but you are blessed and so is he!

    Second, thank you very much for the freebies! I am going to use them in a center this week. My students love working on fluency and these are so cute!

    Most importantly, I appreciate your gentle reminder to pray for all of the families involved in the tragedy at Sandy Hook Elementary. So sad and senseless.

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are great. Do you have any posted at the TPT site that are a winter theme? I would love those for January.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just posted the comment above but the only way I could was to be anonymous. my name is Lucille :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your beautiful story brought tears to my eyes. May God bless your new little one all his life! Congratulations on the addition to your family!

    ReplyDelete
  8. May God bless you and your family for being so loving and stepping up to help. I'm sure your new little one will bring you much joy. Thank You for the unit - I love it !

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congrats on the new member of your family!!! Babies bring such joy!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you for your freebie. You must be a very loving spirit to nurture 4 girls and a new baby boy.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Bless you for giving a child a loving home. Thanks for the great freebie. Have a very Merry Christmas and a wonderful New Year with your family.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Awww...I'm out of the loop and had no idea about your nephew! I'll be thinking of you when we're up in the middle of the night too :)
    Vickie
    http://plantspress.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. World's Most Popular Cars, Hot Speed Cars, Hot Cars with Hot Girls, Cars Latest Pictures with all info, Latest updates Cars Models and Company Cars, Strange Vehicles, Concept Cars, Top 10 Expensive Cars in the World.
    Visit this Link for More Strange Vehicles and Cars with Latest info and Pictures
    WorldLatestVehicles.com

    ReplyDelete