Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Winter fun and Happy New Year!!

Happy New Year friends!! Wow, did that year go by fast...man, I sound like my MOM! YIKES! I am getting older and I am not liking it! :-)

I have a few fun games that I use with my kiddos. Sometimes I use these when I have parent volunteers come and sometimes I use them during small groups. These would also be great for when you are stuck inside at recess....which in Nebraska...happens often! I remember a few years ago, we basically were inside almost an entire quarter. I don't know who was bouncing off of the walls more...the kids or my head! LOL! 

Here are some Roll, Say, Keep games!!









These next packets are great for fluency practice!






Here is a new version of my Roll A Snowman game :-)


2 comments:

  1. I really like the fluency practice. Some of my kinders become flustered. This is a non stressful way for them. vhair61215@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are fundamentally short phrase loans that do deliver you meet your fiscal troubles within a desired certain time period.
    Taking into consideration time limitations these loans are particularly developed above an obligation zero cost platform.
    As such, these are kept fully cost-free from credential checksums.
    Matters such as defaults, arrears, bankruptcy, CCJs and even IVAs are not deemed here.
    Further, there are also no collaterals linked with these loans.
    There is minimal paper operate essential on the
    part of borrower. There are also no hidden or extra documentation or faxing required right here.
    Applying for these loans is also especially practical.
    Persons just require filling an over the internet type and when this gets
    authorized money is received inside 24 hours time frame.
    These loans are normally provided below convenient terms and situations.
    The common fundamental applicant criteria here is that they
    should be a UK resident and of 18 years of age.
    Feel free to surf my webpage :: enter here

    ReplyDelete