Saturday, March 2, 2013

St Patrick's Day Linky


I am linking up with one of my best bloggin' buddies! Mary at Sharing Kindergarten It is a linky party for EVERYTHING St Patty's day! It will be here before you know it. 

Here are a few things that I created last year!
















 Here is one of my new products! It is an ABC Literacy Work Station packet. 

 This new packet includes: Skills included:
Sorting letters
Naming letters
Matching letters
Forming letters
Put letters in ABC order




6 comments:

  1. Wow! What a treasure trove of St. Patty's stuff! Looks great, Tammy!
    Ѽ Lori
    Teaching With Love and Laughter
    luvyorkies@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the look of the ABC Literacy Work Stations! :)

    ~Jessica
    Fun in PreK-1

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have some amazing things out there!
    As always, YOU ROCK!

    Mary
    Sharing Kindergarten

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well I experienced your own content and definitely most, of all really enjoyed reading how you managed, the places i have been searching this for a few months and now i have founded on this good site. Buy facebook likes

    ReplyDelete